Toasty’s How is a series on what you can do with Toasty to achieve your goals.
What to expect at a Toasty live session:
- Click on the link shared to you by your host, you will be invited to the Main Room, where you will meet all your fellow participants.
- You can see and talk to host(s) and participants here. Your host might disable the participant’s camera and microphone if there is a presentation/sharing coming up.
- The left-hand side is your panel for Activities, Chat, and Q&A. Expect things to show up on the Activities tab when the host starts and prompts any individual or group activity.
- You will also see your Breakout Group if you’re assigned to one.
- At any point, the host can send everyone into their respective breakout rooms.
- Once you are in your breakout room, your host may start one or more of the following activities for you and your group:
“Discuss”: You will be prompted a topic and given time (e.g. 2 mins) to share your thoughts and stories.
Group “Ask”: You and your group will discuss a given topic and submit one response collectively.
Individual “Ask”: You will independently submit one response. Afterward, you can view others’ responses.
Poll: You will be prompted a quick question and you can answer it independently.
Q&A: Send in your questions anonymously anytime during the event, without interrupting conversations
How to set up your computer:
- Use a laptop or desktop for the event. Toasty currently doesn’t support mobile/iPad.
- We recommend using the Chrome web browser to join the event for the best experience with a smooth video connection. Firefox, Safari, and other browsers do not offer optimal experience (video or audio might not work or could be slow).
- Test your microphone and camera beforehand via this test session – after signing in with your first name, your camera and mic are off by default, if you can turn both on (buttons at the bottom), you’re good to go! If you have issues, go to https://toasty.ai/ and say hi to our live support.
- You can always send us questions
- When it pops up, allow live.toasty.ai to use your microphone and camera
- Wear headphones
- Mute yourself when you are not talking.